Now in our twenty-third year as an organization, APAICS is proud to reflect on how far we have come and how much work still needs to be done to fill the political pipeline with AAPIs. Our impact report shows that our national AAPI representation in public service is growing. Moving forward, we continue to expand our programs both here in Washington and throughout the country.
Special thanks to:
- The Congressional Asian Pacific American Caucus (CAPAC)
- The National Council on Asian Pacific Americans (NCAPA)
- Office of the Governor, State of Hawaii
- Office of New York State Assemblywoman Yuh-Line Niou
- Emily Eldridge Hall Photography (http://emilyeldridgehall.com/
The Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies (APAICS) is a national non-partisan, nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to promoting Asian Pacific American participation and representation at all levels of the political process, from community service to elected office. APAICS programs focus on developing leadership, building public policy knowledge, and filling the political pipeline for Asian Pacific Americans to pursue public office at the local, state, and federal levels.