If you come to our lab, this is what you can see! We pulled a camera out when we welcomed visitors to the lab recently, to create this video for all of you. The video features live demonstrations of our lab as of September 2018.
The demonstrations include:
* Cooperation between a swarm of nano-quadcopters.
* Deep neural networks for impromptu trajectory tracking for a quadcopter.
* Safe predictive control for a ground robot.
* Lane detection and following for a self-driving vehicle
* Vision-based navigation solution for emergency return of UAVs when communication and GPS fails.
Work by Adam Heins, Bhavit Patel, Carlos Luis, Chris McKinnon, Felix Berkenkamp, Filip Medinac, Jingyuan Hou, Karime Pereida Pérez, Keenan Burnett, Mario Vukosavljev, Melissa Greeff, Michael Jakob, Michael Warren, Mohamed Helwa, Mohammad Nahangi, SiQi Zhou, Stephanie Marton, Thomas Bamford, Xintong Du, Zachary Kroeze, and Professor Angela P. Schoellig
Find more details: http://www.dynsyslab.org/re...
See also: http://www.dynsyslab.org http://www.schoellig.namehttps://autodrive.utoronto.ca
High Technologic Beat Explosion - Loyalty Freak Music