It's been a while…
My name is Amadeus, I love life, producing music (with Bitwig Studio) and try to make the world a better place (for everyone) – one step at a time.
In this video I mainly try to tackle around the fact that I did not make a lot of music in the last few months, nor did I post a lot of videos. I was super busy at work. Well, the video is thought as a quick update on what I've been doing to keep my morals up meanwhile (improving my homestudio for example). 🌟👨🏻💻✨
For questions and inquiries, please reach out to me on Instagram or Twitter:http://instagram.com/amadeu...http://twitter.com/amadeusp81
My music on Apple Music/iTunes:https://itunes.apple.com/ch...
My music on Spotify:https://open.spotify.com/ar...
My music on Bandcamp:https://amadeuspaulussen.ba...
Song in the video:
- "auf Abwegen" (unmixed version, from my upcoming album "#2")
Stuff in the video:
- Acoustic modules: Basstraps, diffusors and absorbers, HOFA
- Acoustic panels: Decibel 2.0, Zilenzio
- Analyser: Aura, Aurchitect
- Audio interface: Apollo 8p, Universal Audio
- Computer: Hackintosh (see: https://www.tonymacx86.com/...
- Controller: Midi Fighter Twister, DJ Tech Tools
- Controller/Synth: Seaboard GRAND Studio, ROLI
- DAW: Bitwig Studio, Bitwig (see: https://www.bitwig.com/
- Display: 4K LED Monitor, LG
- Eurorack audio interface: ES-8/ES-3, Expert Sleepers
- Eurorack case: RackBrute 6U, Arturia
- Eurorack input/output: Audiointerface II, Intellijel
- Eurorack module: Links, Mutable Instruments
- Eurorack module: Maths, Make Noise
- Eurorack module: Rings, Mutable Instruments
- Eurorack module: Warps, Mutable Instruments
- Headphone amp: G100, Lake People
- Headphones: 99 Classics, Meze
- me ;)
- Microphone: Origin, Aston
- Primary speaker set : O 300, Klein+Hummel
- Secondary speaker set: W5, Boenicke Audio
- Synth: 0-Coast, Make Noise
- Synth: ARP ODYSSEY Rev 1 Module, KORG
- Synth: Avalon Bassline, Abstrakt Instruments
Equipment used to make this video:
- Camcorder: FDR-AX100, SONY (see: https://www.sony.com/electr...
- Secondary camera: G85, Panasonic
- Microphone: Origin, Aston (see: http://www.astonmics.com/or...
- Audio recording: Bitwig Studio, Bitwig
- Audio editing: Acoustica, Acon Digital
- Video editing: Final Cut Pro, Apple