If you have just a handful of Copic markers or your are looking to start a collection of Copic markers this video is for you.
I don’t have a lot of Copic markers and most of the markers I have I’ve grouped into combos that work for me and help me have great coloring results every time.
You don’t have to have a lot of colors to do nice coloring. Just pick what works for you and get those.
My Go To Copic Color Combos:
• Yellow: Y35-Y15-Y13-Y11| Y08-Y06-Y02-Y00
• Orange: YR07-YR04-YR17 | YR18-YR15-Y15
• Pink: RV14-RV13-RV11-RV10 | RV23-RV10-RV00 | RV09-RV14-RV13
• Red: R24-R22-R20 | R89-R39-R27-R24 | R39-R24-R05
• Violet: V17-V15-V12
• Blue Violet: BV08-BV04-BV02-BV00
• Blue: B05-B02-B00-B000 | B45-B34-B32-B21 | B29-B24-B23-B21 | B99-B34-B21
• Blue Green: BG18-BG13-BG11 | BG18-BG15-BG32
• Green: YG99-YG95-YG93 | YG67-YG63-G21 | G94-YG63-G21 | YG67-YG17-YG03 | YG13-YG01-YG00 | G99-G94-YG03
• Brown: E37-E15-E13 | E33-E31-E11-E00 | E79-E37-E33-E31
▬▬▬▬▬ ● S U P P L I E S ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Disclosure: Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so much for your support!
• Copic Markers at Simon Says Stamp - http://shrsl.com/10pwc
▬▬▬▬▬ ● F I N D - Y A N A - O N L I N E ● ▬▬▬▬▬