CLICK HERE 4 FULL RECIPE!!!! How to Vietnamese Fish Sauce Chicken Wings. For recipe language translation, visit https://goo.gl/xAEZHn
and click on "Select Language".
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men." John 1:1-4 KJV
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16 KJV
"And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst." John 6:35 KJV
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9 KJV
"It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life." John 6:63 KJV
Kitchen Equipment used in this Video:
Square plate: http://amzn.to/2mT5fCw
Cooking gloves: http://amzn.to/2mcNotv
Stainless steel bowls: http://amzn.to/2mYeGCs
Glass dish: http://amzn.to/2njzoxE
Paper towels: http://amzn.to/2nBPAru
Clear bowls: http://amzn.to/2nAy4Um
Induction Cooker: http://amzn.to/2nyw4eF
Straining ladle: http://amzn.to/2nBO5tk
Long chopsticks: http://amzn.to/2mSw6yK
Ingredients & Cooking Directions for Fish Sauce Chicken Wing
Estimated Servings: 4
Fry the Chicken
2 pounds small-size chicken wings, split at the joint, tips removed
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon dry white wine- http://amzn.to/2nCcLlg
1 teaspoon ground pepper- http://amzn.to/2nwwNRy
1 teaspoon mushroom seasoning- http://amzn.to/2n8mvWV
½ cup cornstarch- http://amzn.to/2n8jvJZ
6 cups vegetable oil- http://amzn.to/2nwmJbk
1. Wash the chicken wing pieces with 3 quarts of water mixed with ¼ cup salt and 2 tablespoons white vinegar. Then drain and dry them with paper towels.
2. In a large bowl with a lid, add in the ginger, wine, pepper and mushroom seasoning and whisk to combine. Then add in the chicken wings coating every piece with the mixture, cover the bowl with lid and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
3. Pour the cornstarch into the marinated chicken, cover the bowl and shake it to coat all the chicken pieces with cornstarch. Make sure to shake off the excess cornstarch starch before frying.
4. Heat vegetable oil in a large pot over high heat. Oil will be ready for frying when you place a wooden utensil in the middle of the pot and you see bubbles in the oil. Deep fry the chicken in batches for about 10-12 minutes or until fully cooked (no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear) and golden brown on all sides. Place them on paper towels to drain excess oil.
Prepare the sauce and toppings
3 tablespoons sugar- http://amzn.to/2n7slYz
2 tablespoons lime juice
2 tablespoons fish sauce- http://amzn.to/2mEWGdV
1 teaspoon sliced Thai chili peppers
3 tablespoons vegetable oil- http://amzn.to/2nwmJbk
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1. Pour fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and Thai chili peppers into bowl and whisk until sugar completely dissolves. Turn heat on medium low, add in the fish sauce mixture into a small pot, and allow sauce to come to a light boil and remove from heat.
2. Turn heat to medium low and add oil and garlic into a small pan. Fry until garlic is lightly golden brown, about 5 minutes, and transfer to paper towels to drain.
3. Pour chicken into a large bowl and add in the fish sauce mixture, fried garlic, and cilantro mixing to coat chicken. Transfer to serving plate and serve immediately.
SUBSCRIBE 4 MORE VIDEOS: https://goo.gl/33kAsb
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://www.yummies4dummies....
Distrion & Electro-Light - Rubik [NCS Release]
Link to Track: https://youtu.be/A2AydJcUKR8