So gooey. So delicious.
Three ways with the chocolate fondant mix:
1. Whisk together 2 free-range eggs, 80 g melted unsalted butter and 50 ml milk.
2. Add the dry fondant mix and whisk to combine.
3. Fill the greased moulds halfway with this mixture.
4. Then add a marshmallow, a scoop of peanut butter or a couple of Chuckles to each mould. (A Lindt chocolate ball would also not be a terrible idea …)
5. Top with the remaining mixture, then bake at 220°C for 9–12 minutes until set outside but still gooey in the middle.
6. Serve with a cup of freshly brewed coffee (shop here: https://goo.gl/Ba2Zc8
All that’s left to do is serve and rack up the Instagram likes!