Need more customers from local search? Learn more about mobile marketing strategies that can multiply leads and customers fast at http://www.webpuzzlemaster....
What you don't know about trends in mobile marketing and mobile marketing strategies will limit your leads and customers and overall business success. What you're about to learn is how and why to GO MOBILE & Achieve Sustainable Growth in Your Local Business– these are Must Know Facts to Increase Leads and Customers and Dominate Your Market Regardless of Competition.
You’re about to learn facts about mobile marketing, local search and mobile marketing strategies for local business - how to get many more customers from Google local search.
After viewing this presentation, you will understand why going mobile is NOT an option if you want to:
• Make Much More Money
• Achieve Market Domination with a Greater Return on Investment
• Have More time to enjoy your Family, Friends and Life
What does it mean to Go Mobile? It means to effectively reach a hot market on the go – approximately 70% who exclusively use their mobile device to search and browse the internet, get information and make buying decisions. When they land on your website from video, ads, social media, blogs, press releases, and referring sources, their experience must be mobile friendly - easy to view, optimized, and formatted with compelling and professional content.
3 Reasons Why Local Businesses Need Mobile Marketing Strategies and need to GO MOBILE:
#1 Mobile is everywhere
#2 Mobile converts clicks to clients
#3 Not being mobile actually has a high cost
Let’s look at the numbers to back this up.
1st – Mobile is Everywhere
• More than half the US population (57%) already own a smartphone.
• Americans are spending an average of two hours per day on their mobile devices.
• 60% of mobile users use their device for social network activities daily.
2nd - Mobile Converts Clicks to Customers.
Main Types of Local Mobile Conversions include:
• Phone Calls
• Driving Directions
• Email Signups
Mobile Reaches Prospects Who Are Further Along in the Buying Cycle from Consideration of Options to Research Analysis and Intention to Buy.
• Mobile searches convert at 3X the percentage of desktop searches
• 77% of mobile searches trigger additional action
• 85% of mobile search-related triggered actions occur within 5 hours of the initial search.
3rd Not Being Mobile Has a High Cost. It Represents a Lost Opportunity.
• 40% of consumers say they have turned to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile experience
• 57% of users say they will not recommend a business with a poorly designed mobile site
Google says, “From an SEO perspective websites without easy-to-use mobile versions may fall in search rankings, making it more difficult for your customers to find you”
Not being mobile costs you customers and sales. It costs you
• Traffic from Google
• And it costs you Wasted Money from your Advertising budget
Ask yourself...Are your missing:
• Americans in your local area spending 2 hours a day on their smartphone?
• 40% of consumers who have left your site after a bad mobile experience?
• 57% of clients and prospects who are not sharing your information because of a poorly designed mobile site or no mobile site at all?
• 60% of mobile users who are using their device for social network activities daily?
• 2 out of 3 searches for local information done from a mobile device?
Not being mobile friendly means that all of your traditional advertising and online marketing from SEO to PPC and social media will be less effective. Clicks to your website are more likely to produce clicks off your website and on to a competitor’s site that is mobile friendly.
What will you do with this information?
Request a free consultation so that we may learn a little more about your business and discuss your potential investment in achieving a Highly Effective Mobile Presence – one where you Dominate Your Market with a Strong Brand, an Ongoing Stream of Quality Leads and Customers, AND Add Significant Profits for your Sustainable Business Growth.
Request your free mobile marketing strategy consultation at http://www.webpuzzlemaster....