www.watertogo.eu - Water-to-Go Ltd
Our personal water filtration systems are contained in BPA Free, lightweight bottles and cleans the water as you drink!
The system will filter any non-salt water source, anywhere in the world. The 3-in-1 internal filter uses nano technology developed for NASA.
Our filters eliminate over 99.9% of, Bacteria, Viruses, Chlorine, Fluoride, Heavy metals such as Copper & Lead and Other contaminants such as pesticides (see below for a full list of contaminants we test for).
Our filter bottles are equally efficient on tap water, here and abroad, or on rain and even stream water.
Our 3 in 1 filter uses three different types of technology.
1) Water-to-Go uses mechanical filtration; a very small pore size which stops contaminants passing through.
2) Electrical (by a positive charge) which reduces the pore size even further and attracts the contaminants like a magnet would, trapping them inside the filter.
3) Finally our filters use carbon but instead of using adhesives to glue the carbon particles together, (which vastly reduces the carbon’s efficiency) it is contained within the membrane, helping to reduce contaminants whilst eliminating bad tastes and odours. Try filtering water from your domestic filter and taste the difference!
Here is a selection of the contaminants we have tested for:
Metals & Chemicals
• Chlorine, Fluoride
• Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron
• Lead, Gold, Silver
• Volatile Organic Compounds including Formaldehyde*
* In certain areas of the world natural Arsenic occurs, WTG filters cannot filter Arsenic to 99.9%.
• Hepatitis A
• Tota Virus
• Coliform, E.Coli, Cholera, Typhus
• Dysentery, Botulism, Polio, Virus Botulism
• Vibrio Disease, Campylobacteriosis
• Leptospirosis – Weil's Disease
• Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever)
• Giardia lamblia
Parasites and waterborne pathogens
This list is abridged but includes some of the most recognizable and common problems.
• Fasciolopsiasis Taeniasis – Tapeworm
• Echinococcosis Ascariasis
• Coenorosis Schistosomiasis
• Cryptosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness)
• Threadworm Guinea Worm
• Hookworm Roundworm
• Pinworm Onchiocerca
• Fasciola Hepatica/Liver fluke
Water-to-Go filters are intended to remove contamination from water. Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc. The product is not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes.
Don’t forget, the majority of cross infection is caused by poor personal hygiene. Wash your hands.