Today's WoW Gold Guide will show you one of the best and most consistent ways of making gold in Legion - the Shuffle. Not including obliterum, there are 4 viable shuffles in Legion headed into 7.2.
The Full Jewelcrafting Shuffle
1. Buy Cheap Felslate Either Felslate or Leystone will make you gold, but make sure it's cheap. Watch https://youtu.be/VzCCitAgXyk
for more info on making gold with ore.
2. Prospect Use a Jewelcrafter to prospect the ore. One Felslate prospect gives a rare gem 15% of the time and an uncommon 85% of the time. One Leystone prospect gives a rare gem 5% of the time and an uncommon gem 30% of the time.
3. Cut Profitable Gems Use tradeskillmaster to identify profitable cuts and crafts for your rare gems. Yellow, purple, and orange are safe bets.
4. Craft Rings from Uncommon Gems There are four leveling rings: the Skystone Loop, the Azsunite Loop, the Deep Amber Loop, and the Queen's Opal Loop. They rank 3 recipe requires 1 Chaotic Spinel and 2 of the corresponding gem. You'll probably need to buy extra Chaotic Spinels off the AH. They have a 15% chance of being epic, but this no longer gives different disenchant results from the normal ones.
5. Disenchant Rings Use someone with Enchanting to disenchant these. 100% chance for Leylight Shard. 1% chance for Chaos Crystal 1%. 3-4% chance for Blood of Sargeras. Since Chaos Crystals and BoS both have about the same value (400g), you can estimate the procs as an extra 5% chance at 400g, or 20g.
6. Craft Profitable Scrolls or Shatter Leyshatter turns Leylight Shards into Arkhana. Usually, Arkhana is 1/3rd the price of Leylight Shards, but be on the lookout for spikes in the market. Craft whatever you can that's profitable.
The Tailoring Shuffle
1. Buy (or Farm) cheap Shal'dorei Silk. You should buy all silk that you can that is less than 1/9th the price of a Leylight Shard.
2. Craft Silkweave Bracers These also require 1 Runic Catgut which costs 50 silver, but this is usually the most profitable craft.
3. Disenchant Go to step 5 of the JC shuffle.
The Leatherworking Shuffle
Same as tailoring, but craft rank 3 Warhide Bindings with Stonehide Leather or rank 3 Battlebound Armbands with Stormscale. The latter are usually too expensive to be worth it, but you can almost always get cheap leather. It's easy to farm as well.
The Blacksmithing Shuffle
Same as tailoring, but craft rank 3 Leystone Armguards. In my opinion, there are better things to do with ore, but if you ever find yourself with too much Leystone, then go for it.
Shard Buy Mats
100 - 11
90 - 10
80 - 8.9
70 - 7.8
60 - 6.7
50 - 5.6