This comprehensive reference book is packed full of information. Covering all areas of science from flight and floating to genes and DNA, this fantastic tome is sure to stimulate children’s curiosity and inspire the scientists of the future!
Here's what you can expect inside:
- Clear explanations of 2,500+ scientific terms
- More than 1,500 illustrations - photos and diagrams
- Over 140 experiments and activities to try at home
- Internet links to 1,000 relevant websites to find out more online
- 180+ QR codes linking to to video clips to view on a phone or tablet
Find out more and buy online direct from Usborne: https://usborne.com/browse-...
Also available worldwide from all good bookshops!
For the full range of Usborne science books, visit https://usborne.com/browse-...