Gather Packing Supplies
• Packing Tape
• Bubble pack to protect fragile items
• Masking Tape
• Rubber Bands
• Paper Pads. A multilayered paper wrap used to protect larger fragile items.
• A variety of boxes to fit your packing needs.
Preparing a Box
1. Fold down short flaps, then long flaps. Use multiple pieces of tape to secure the bottom for heavier boxes.
2. Tape down flaps to make the box easier to pack.
3. Line bottom of box with crumpled paper.
4. Label boxes on sides, not top of box.
The experts at United can help you with your move. We provide flexible moving options to ensure customers have just what they need. Visit unitedvanlines.com to find out how United can help you with your next move.