We Declare Peace Day - A Day of Gratitude & Thanks . Please get involved visit http://www.peaceinourlifeti...
... #globaltruce #PeaceDay #IDP #G&T #Gratitude #Thanks
Everyone can thank someone peace day! Who will YOU?
please share, like and comment - ripple love out to the world.
thank you Shawn Gallaway for this amazing songhttp://www.shawngallaway.com
Planting Seeds & The Kind Foundation: Peace in Our Lifetime Initiative invite you to join in a celebration:
A DAY OF GRATITUDE AND THANKS
to focus on all the good being created by people all across the globe.
On Peace Day 21st September
For all people actively creating PEACE everyday For Nature, Humanity and the Environment
We are creating a place where humanity can shine.
On this International Day of Peace there is a ceasefire. We are raising awareness and celebrating the day when we as humanity lay down our weapons by conscious choice.
All organizations can stand as one this day in gratitude and thanks. This will shift people's attention to the difference we're all making, thus reigniting the spirit of contribution.
People will have no doubt about the difference that funding and donations have accomplished. This will restore faith in the good work being done. With the knowledge it works, people will contribute more time and money because they can actually see measurable results
Charities, NGO's, Social Enterprises, Businesses & Community Services can thank those who contribute:
• The generous contributors who fund the work
• Those on the ground making it happen who work day in and day out, who never get acknowledged and thanked. Sometimes in terribly difficult circumstances. Let us let them be known, and express our gratitude for their efforts.
How to thank them?
• Directly by newsletters, emails, blogs or through the media, highlighting the Good News about their achievements this year. In this way, the outcomes will be acknowledged and we will bring our attention to the peace that has, and is being created, not just on one day but every day.
• The Celebrities or people of note can create gratitude videos sharing the good news and thanking the people on the ground who create the peace. They can now be the voice thanking everyone, instead of asking for more. They can post them on our site or their own website and blog. Not forgetting they can tweet using #gratitude or #thanks tags as well as offering the free Peace Certificate.
Individuals, Friends and Families will be able to thank people who they care about in their lives and communities
-This day is for everyone to be recognized and acknowledged.
• Those who have helped them at home, at work or at school and those who care for them • The millions of people who are full time carers - this is their day • Those who provided a service or contribution : • Our Nurses, Doctors, Firemen, Teachers, Policemen, Lifeguards
• Our Community Services, Social Workers and Volunteer Networks • Helplines and Social Networks, • Our national services and those who serve within them • The people who recycle, spend time working for nature and conservation
PEACE in OUR Lifetime is a Planting Seeds & The Kind Foundation Initiative www.planting-seeds.com Counting to One Billion Voices for Nature ~ Humanity ~ Environment. © 2010
• Thank people via Newsletters, Blogs, Video Blogs, Facebook Pages and Social Networks. • On Peace Day we can all send out emails of gratitude or send out cards, gifts, video messages. Participate in Activities for good. Make an act of peace.
Association, Charities, Companies, Organizations, Government Bodies let people know about the day. Thank co-workers for their contribution. Send out newsletters sharing the outcomes and thanking those who did the work and funded it. Stand in celebration in gratitude & thanks for the Peace that we do have! We are creating PEACE in OUR Lifetime. VISIT http://peaceinourlifetime.org
Visit our site find information on all those standing with us
PEACE JAM (10 Nobel Laureates ) www.peacejam.org INTERNATIONAL DAY OF PEACE http://internationaldayofpe...
CULTURE of PEACEJAM www.cultureofpeace.org E PATHWAYS to PEACE www.pathwaystopeace.org IMAGINE PEACE (Yoko Ono) www.imaginepeace.com Bryant McGILL (GOODWILL TREATY) www.goodwilltreaty.org The Eaupening http://www.peaceinourlifeti...
JUST GIVING www.justgiving.com WICO www.wicointernational.org PEACE DAY TV http://peaceday.tv
VIVID LIFE www/vividelife.me HUMANITIES TEAM www.humanitysteam.org
And many more..
With and in support of, with and in collaborations with PEACE ONE DAY www.peaceoneday.org and All Organizations for Peace within nature, environment and for humanity. We are holding 'A Global United Party for Peace. On Peace Day 21 September 2011 This was last two years;
A BIG thank you to Adrian Cove who produced this video:
Find him on http://www.highaltitudefilm...