Epic Orchestra is now available for iPhone & iPad and it is free!https://itunes.apple.com/us...
"It combines frantic rhythm action with beautiful, sombre music, in a juxtaposition that shouldn't work but does so wonderfully."
Follow the development on Facebook & Twitter: @mobypixel
Epic Orchestra is a swipe-based rhythm game with an awesome classical music score. You're the Maestro conducting the orchestra as they perform music from legendary composers such as Grieg, Beethoven, Mozart, and more.
Feel the beat as you progress your way through various rhythmic challenges. With Epic Orchestra, you'll connect to these classic tunes like never before as you swipe your pixel baton left, right, up, and down.
- Swipe based rhythmic controls
- Game Center Leaderboards
- 27 Game Center Achievements
- 15 levels (5 free/10 IAP)
- Variable difficulty (easy, normal, hard)
- Full classical music score
- Power-ups & quirky animations
- Universal purchase available for iPhone, iPad, iPod & Apple TV
Epic Songs Included:
• Gymnopédie no.1- Erik Satie
• Puck - Edvard Grieg
• Canon in D - Johann Pachelbel
• Prelude in G minor - S. Rachmaninoff
• Maple Leaf Rag - Scott Joplin
Plus 10 more with IAP:
• Morning Mood - Edvard Grieg
• Partita in A minor - J.S. Bach
• Pathetique - Ludwig Von Beethoven
• Cello Suite no.1 - J.S. Bach
• Etude Opus 10 no.12 - Frédéric Chopin
• Dr. Gradus Ad Parnassus - C. Debussy
• Moonlight Sonata 3rd - L. Beethoven
• Turkish March - Amadeus Mozart
• Golliwogg's Cakewalk - C. Debussy
• Prelude no.1 - J.S. Bach
For more info and updates, follow us @mobypixel.
Thanks for playing!