Full Face Using ONLY Maybelline Products aka one brand makeup!
SUBSCRIBE and join the family: http://bit.ly/1RmM3HF
watch my last video: https://youtu.be/Qpa_XnyMSCE
ITEMS USED IN THIS VIDEO
Maybelline Master Prime Blur + Smooth $7.19
- this was pretty good. It minimized the appearance of my pores like I mentioned but I noticed my smile lines appeared throughout the day. Next time I'll add more of the product around my smile lines and hopefully that will do the trick
Maybelline The City Mini Palette $7.99 (rooftop bronzes and downtown sunrise)
- loved these palettes! They have very nice pigmentation and stayed on my lids throughout the rest of the day. Highly recommend them!
Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation $8.59 (shade 10)
- LOVED this foundation! It held up pretty well on my face and gave good coverage.
Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer $6.99 (shade fair)
- LOVED loved this concealer! It brightened up my face like no other and continued to look nice on my face throughout the rest of the day.
Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder $5.99 (shade 10)
- I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary about this product. It did a good job but I'm not crazy about it either.
Maybelline Master Bronze and Highlight Kit $9.99
- LOVEDDDD this bronze and highlight kit. It had great pigmenation and blended nice and effortlessly on to my face. Definitely going to continue using this!
Maybelline Curvitude Liner (not available yet, this was sent to me)
- really have grown to love this eyeliner. You just have to get pass the weird curvy packaging.. lmao
Maybelline Precise Brow Micro Pencil $6.99 (shade deep brown)
- I ended up actually really liking this brow product. It gave me some nice subtle looking brows and it was a good break from what I'm used to which is pretty dark haha
Maybelline Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter $9.99
- LOVEDDDDDD this! Highly recommend
Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Lipsticks $7.99
- OMG these were amazing! It was comfortable and lasted throughout the rest of the day AAND didn't budge at all! I actually had a hard time removing it haha
business Inquiries: thatsheart_youtube@ yahoo.com
PS: I love you more than sushi and Starbucks.