Children are naturally inquisitive; how can we help students apply that natural curiosity to explore STEM concepts?
Project Lead The Way’s K-5 curriculum, PLTW Launch, engages students’ inquisitiveness by providing them with opportunities to lead their own learning, identify problems, apply what they know, and find unique solutions.
The myPLTW Learning Management System (LMS) powered by Instructure Canvas is a digital tool that helps connect students to teachers while supporting the environment of inquiry found in PLTW Launch classrooms. This tool:
• Inspires innovation and critical thinking.
• Encourages student collaboration in the classroom.
• Integrates science, technology, engineering, math, and language arts through hands-on activities and problems.
• Enables teachers to share timely, individualized feedback with students.
• Empowers students to reflect on their work and share for peer review.
Learn more about Project Lead The Way and PLTW Launch by visiting www.pltw.org.