Welcome to my 72 hour city break in Havana Cuba, in this series I share my itinerary in the hope of inspiring your next trip! Expand for Links & Info.
PAST EPISODES: https://goo.gl/188W22
$40 off your first Airbnb booking: http://airbnb.com/c/taram2737
Our Airbnb/casa particular : https://goo.gl/Bkv3vd
Luca's La Mar house: https://goo.gl/U1joUn
Get in touch with Luca: email@example.com (no time wasters please)
More from my Trip on Insta!
→ Instagram: http://instagram.com/tarmarz/
WHAT I WORE IN CUBA:https://www.youtube.com/wat...
HELPFUL HAVANA VIDEOS I WATCHED:
Potato Jet (really helpful)
His cost video/trip vlog: https://youtu.be/eV-CqmVMHTQ
His advice for US travellers: https://youtu.be/SalQJCv8rQ0
→ Fashion & Lifestyle Blog: http://TarMarz.com
→ Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/TarMarz
THINGS WE DID:
- Walked down the Malecón
- Car tour with Luca to get our bearings
- Fusterlandia art installation
- Old Havana Town wandering on around Obispo
- Plaza Vieja Square
- Dinner at El Front
- Wifi in Cuba
- Museum of the Revolution
- La Corona Cigar Factory Tour
- Drinks on Hotel Ingleterre roof
- Dinner ar 5 Equinas on Espanada street
THINGS WE WISH WE DID:
- Ernest Hemingway Home
- Rum Factory Tour
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Trinidad (expensive to get to though)
- Havana's Beaches
- To eat La Concinero and go to Fabrica des Artes next door
- Jazz clubs
Tara is a twenty-five year old fashion & lifestyle blogger / youtuber natively from Cork, Ireland and is a fashion graduate of Belfast now living in NYC.
Vlog Camera I Use:
Professional grade camera I use: Canon 5D Mark iiihttp://bit.ly/1pFQOlq
Ring Lighting: http://bit.ly/1piaag5
Music I use is usually always from Epidemic Sound which is subscription based!http://www.epidemicsound.com
* Disclaimer: Some product links may be affiliate links, it helps out the channel (i.e., equipment, editing software, music licensing) and doesn't cost you as a customer at all! Affiliate links are commission (usually $1-$2) that the retailer rewards me with for sharing the products I love. I do not work with brands I don't believe in, I will never reccommend something if it's bad/ill-fitting and I always choose any gifted clothing I recieve.