Did you know babies are actually born with all 20 primary teeth? They’re embedded in the gums, and as your babies age, the teeth gradually work their way to the surface. Here is a typical teething timeline :
• The first teeth to come in are usually the bottom two front teeth, followed by the top two front teeth.
• Next are the teeth on either side of those front ones, followed by the same thing but on the bottom.
• The next set to come in are the top and bottom molars.
• Following close behind are the canines in similarly order.
• And finally we get the secondary molars.
When this starts, your baby will usually begin to show signs of teething . You’ll notice he will start chewing on anything he can get ahold of, a lot more drooling, and you’re going to see that your baby is cranky.
Don’t get frustrated. Learn how you can help keep your baby comfortable with Infants’ TYLENOL® Oral Suspension, and help welcome your baby’s first tooth at: https://www.tylenol.com/chi...