Curious about how to make matcha?
Follow these matcha recipes and whip up a traditional matcha, a creamy matcha latte or a refreshingly fizzy matcha soda. Matcha’s the powdered green tea traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies, and whisking up a perfect cup of this green goodness is easy.
1. Heat your Matcha Bowl by adding a little hot water, gently swirling around, then discarding.
2. Add a heaped Bamboo Matcha Scoop of T2 Matcha and 150 ml/5 fl oz 80°C/176F water.
3. Whisk in an M shape with your Bamboo Matcha Whisk, carefully breaking up any lumps, until the mixture starts to froth.
4. Cup the bowl in your hands and sip.
5. To turn your matcha into a creamy matcha latte, pour your prepared matcha into a cup, then top with hot milk of choice and sweeten with honey.
6. For a matcha soda, fill your glass with ice, add the prepared matcha, slices of lemon and top with lots of soda water.http://www.t2tea.com/featur...