The highly-anticipated stage mod from Sonic Colors has finally arrived! Please be sure to read the README provided with the mod for important information and known issues. Continue reading:
How to install:
• Download the mod here: https://docs.google.com/uc?...
• Drag/Drop or Copy/Paste the "mods", "movie" and "Sound" folders provided with the download into the folder that contains "SonicGenerations.exe".
• Download SonicGMI: https://forums.sonicretro.o...
and also CPKREDIR: https://forums.sonicretro.o...
-› Read both posts on how to set these up for Sonic Generations.
• Open SonicGMI and put a checkmark next to Aquarium Park to enable it.
• Click "Save" or "Save and Play" to begin playing the game!
• We may be pushing updates frequently if issues are found. You can check for updates by clicking "Aquarium Park", followed by the "Download Update" button in SonicGMI. http://colorsproject.tk/qua200
will also include the date and version number if/when released.
I'm still working on getting the main website functional, so it will be a while until that is public. In the meantime, post any issues you find below in the comments.
• Who's working on this project?
-› Joey Law, Skyth, Mario Tainaka, and I.
• The stage looks a little dark.
-› That's because Aquarium Park is located deep within the sea.
• Will there be a classic version of this stage?
-› The modern version has been hard enough. Nothing to confirm at this time.
• "This and/or that" doesn't look like the original. Why?
-› Things are having to be completely redone since Generations is not like Colors.
• Where are the Wisps/Rocket Wisp?
-› We made a vote to remove the Rocket Wisp from the stage. It opened up too many possibilities of breaking things and did not show much usefulness. (let's be real, it was really only meant to work with the new Planet Wisp)
Aquarium Park remix by theSymponicGames: https://www.youtube.com/use...