Time to try a Randomizer Nuzlocke! Going back to our roots in Pokemon Red! Let's see how well we do!
- If a Pokemon faints, it is lost forever! Whether it is resulted by KO, status effect, or through training/grinding, doesn't matter!
- You can only catch the first pokemon that appears in a route (once you have Pokeballs). If you catch it, it may be added to your team, and you can no longer catch a Pokemon. If you fail to catch it, or accidentally KO it, you can no longer try to catch a Pokemon on that route.
- Starter Pokemon is randomized to be any first evolution pokemon.
- Pokemon are randomized in every route in "Catch Em All" mode, which allows you to potentially catch every Pokemon in the game.
- Trainer Pokemon (and names/titles) are randomized.
- Pokemon that evolve via trading (Golem, Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp) are gotten through a different evolution process.
- Static Pokemon (Snorlax, Eevee, Legendaries) count as catchable pokemon for that area (so if you go to Saffron City, and pick Hitmonchan for your Dojo pokemon before you get Lapras in Silph Co, you cannot use Lapras).
- Static Pokemon are randomized.