In this talk at The New York Public Library, co-sponsored by the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Alvaro Fernandez discusses the book The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness:http://www.sharpbrains.com/...
Talk description: A fit brain? Can you exercise your brain and become mentally fit? Can you continue to learn and increase your brains capacity at any age? Alvaro Fernandez, CEO and Co-Founder of SharpBrains, says Yes!, and in this program he will show you how. Based on research compiled from leading scientists in fields of Neuroscience and Cognitive Science, and presented in the book The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness, Alvaro Fernandez will provide ways to maintain and improve your cognitive health.
- Debunk 10 Myths of Brain Fitness
- Examine the 4 Pillars of Brain Maintenance
- Discuss the difference between Mental Exercise and Mental Activity
- Evaluate Brain Training Software
- Explore emerging trends that may change the way we work and live