The Celts Culture Pack brings three new playable factions to Total War™: ATTILA. The Picts, the Caledonians and the Ebdanians may be used in Single or Multiplayer Campaign modes and Custom and Multiplayer battles.
As the grasp of Western Rome weakens on the Britannic isles, these fierce tribes stand ready to proclaim their independence and reclaim their ancestral lands. But even as the empire recedes, others are setting their sights on The Tin Islands. The warlords of Germania and the Nordic regions look to the northwest and see a prize worth fighting for…
• Celtic forces specialise in ambush tactics and ‘Guerrilla Deployment’.
• New Celtic roster with unique new units for each faction.
• New Prestige Buildings, requiring great feats to unlock.
• New unique raiding building chain and Celtic-themed technologies.
• Bespoke Celtic generals’ skill trees.
• Unique narrative event chain: Cycle of the Ollam Ri, and new Celtic missions for each faction.