Visit the webpage: https://www.sts-trolleys.co...
We manufactured this rotator to enable fast and efficient drum handling in a busy industrial environment.
STS was tasked with the design and manufacture of an extremely versatile drum tipper for the UK manufacturing industry. Our client needed a fully powered model which could clamp, lift and rotate drums ranging from 25 to 220 litres. As many drums are being handled each day the customer also requested a power-drive system be fitted to the tipper, this is great for when drums need to be moved a large distance before emptying.
Key functionality required:
• clamp drums from 280-620mm in diameter (25 to 220 litres);
• lift drums to a height of 1200mm above the ground;
• tip drums at an angle of 45°from the horizontal;
• overall length must not exceed 1900mm;
• front legs fit beneath an 800mm x 1200mm euro pallet.
Safety systems - In order to ensure operators remain safe we integrated a number of safety features into this model:
1) The drum cannot be un-clamped when raised above a limit-switch activation point.
2) A drum cannot be tipped if the head is in the lowered position with the drum close to the ground.
3) The power-drive tiller features an auto-drive button to protect the operator should they reverse into an object.
How we can help you:
If you have a need for bespoke drum handling equipment please get in touch with our team of experts. We have many years of experience in developing tailor-made solutions, we would be happy to discuss your application.
STS - Bespoke Handling Equipmenthttp://www.sts-trolleys.co.uk