The Wellness Project and Saint Peter's University Hospital present "Holiday." Designed to enhance your health this holiday season, this video is the brainchild of Nidhi Kumar, MD, founder of The Wellness Project. Here there is inspiration - food for thought - for people looking for tips on how to maintain health all year long. This artful video features people who have inspired Dr. Kumar -
• Dr. Carol Ash, National Sleep Expert
• Meghan Ryan, Associate Head Coach Rutgers Women's Soccer
• Tricia DiPaolo, Assistant Coach Rutgers Women's Soccer
• Brianne Reed, Professional Women's soccer player FC Kansas City
• Andy Langberg, Owner of Reactivation
• Dr. Yelena Janjigian, Oncologist Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
• Susan Boraie, Owner of Pure Barre
• Cindy Vaddachino, Founder of Durga Baby
• Hannah Langberg, NP Holistic Health
• Dr. Tracy Tutella, Infectious Disease Specialist, Saint Peter’s University Hospital
The goal of The Wellness Project is to educate and empower women to enhance their health. As women optimize their personal health, the benefits extend to their families and communities.
Visit the Saint Peter's Better Health Library http://betterhealth.saintpe...
to read articles and quizzes.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS AND NEWS!http://www.youtube.com/subs...
CONNECT WITH US!
Google+ ► http://gplus.to/spuh
Facebook ► http://www.fb.com/SaintPete...
Twitter ► http://twitter.com/sphcs_news
Pinterest ► http://www.pinterest.com/sphcs
Saint Peter's Healthcare System ► http://www.saintpetershcs.com