www.TexasGunTrust.com: The BATFE's new rule will drastically affect the way that you use your Texas NFA Trust to purchase Silencers, SBRs and other Title III firearms.
I talk about the new Rule, How they will affect the use of your trust to purchase, own and Manage your Silencer and NFA collection and how we can defeat it!
Here is a link to the entire 248 page proposed final rule. Enjoy.
ATF41F In a Nut Shell:
1. It is Business as Usual for 180 days. Then things change.
2. Fingerprints and Photographs are now required for all responsible persons.
3. Trustees: most trustees are responsible persons
4. It may be possible to create a trustee who has limited powers of possession and will not be a responsible person.
5. There is no requirement for new responsible persons to submit fingerprints and photographs to the BATFE until a new form 1 or form 4 is submitted.
6. The Responsible Persons on a trust do not have to submit new Fingerprints and Photographs during the two years (24mo) period following the submission of a form 1 or a form 4 for additional filings.
We need to ask Congress to DEFUND atf41F. The Congress has defunded previous ATF rules that overstepped their authority. The Saiga/Chinese Cowboy Action Shotgun Importation ban was the most recent.
Congress has the anility to Defund ATF41F before it is implemented in July 2015.
DEFUND ATF 41F!
Congressman John Culbertson
Phone: (713) 682-8828
Fax: (713) 680-8070
Washington, dc office
Phone: (202) 225-2571
Fax: (202) 225-4381
After you and all of your friends and family have called and emailed Congressman Culbertson, The should email, Call and fax a request to defund ATF41F to their congressional Representative!
Find Your Representative at:http://www.house.gov/repres...
The next step is to contact your Senators.
Find their contact information here:https://www.opencongress.or...
If you are from Texas, this is the contact information for your Two Senators!
Call, Fax and Email your Representative and Senators.
Ask them to make sure that they vote to DEFUND ATF41F.
On the Legal side, Joshua Prince of the Prince Law Firms and the Firearms Industry Consulting Group is mounting a legal challenge to ATF41F. Please donate to fund this fight that will help ALL of us in the future: www.FightATF41P.com