Suicide rates in the United States have risen nearly 30 percent in the last two decades across all sexes, races, ages, and ethnic groups, according to a recently released study by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. But 2018 SAP Innovation Award winner HarrisLogic hopes to slow that tide with its software designed to support the behavioral healthcare community.
Join us on February 13, 2018, at 8am PT, for our February #askSAP Live Chat, where HarrisLogic will share how they’re using SAP technology to reduce recidivism, crisis care costs, and suicide rates.
• How technology can be used to help abate the suicide epidemic
• Results of their award-winning pilot program to reduce recidivism and crisis care costs
• Their new “Zero Suicide Platform,” created with the Zero Suicide Institute, which relies on SAP Predictive Analytics and SAP HANA
• The clinical and financial impact of its solutions, including helping one major metropolitan area demonstrate a four-to-one ROI for its treatment of prisoners
• Future plans for incorporating AI and machine learning
• Hudson Harris, Chief Engagement Officer, HarrisLogic
• Timo Elliott, Global Innovation Evangelist, SAP