PULSE SAFE START 3-WHEEL ELECTRIC SCOOTER
Now, young kids can learn all the essentials of how to ride on an electric scooter with their favorite licensed characters. Designed specifically for the needs of small riders, parents can rest assure that their little ones are safe as the new scooters have five safety features, specific dimensions to make the scooters extremely stable, and technology that allows kids to ride, regardless of experience.
A SAFE START FOR LITTLE RIDERS
Easy to control, ride and steer, the scooter has built in mechanics so that young kids can’t make quick turns and lose their balance. In addition, a slow, safe take off is ensured by the patent pending push button throttle that allows the scooter to gently, gradually start moving without any sudden movements.
• Steering limiter, Safe maneuverability. Young or inexperienced riders can easily steer the scooter, controlling the turns of the sidewalk or driveway while remaining safely balanced. With the steering limiter built in, riders won’t be able to make sharp turns or over-steer.
• Safe Start: Smooth, gradual take-off. there is no abrupt take off when starting the electric scooter, thanks to the innovative push button throttle. The push button gently starts the motor to reach a comfortable driving speed and slowly brakes with the release of the button.
• Wide track: Improved stability and improved ride. The stable three-wheel design with the wide front wheelbase keeps riders balanced, while the overall deck shape provides maximum stability with every turn so riders won’t tip over.
• Low stance: Stable, low center of gravity. The comfortable low deck height not only makes getting on and off the scooter safer for younger kids, but also makes it easier to ride and maneuver.
• Deck stability: Large deck for comfortable foot positioning. Young riders often prefer to stand facing forward with both feet together. The wide, generous deck accommodates that and many other foot positions. Also, our top grip surface provides a safe, non-slip foot bed to keep little feet from slipping off while riding.