Missed the Project Inspire 2016 Grand Finals? Watch the action as it happened on the day from our live stream record!
Three inspired young finalists saw their projects recognised and awarded at the Project Inspire 2016 Grand Finals which were held in Singapore on the 24th November 2016.
Inspirational projects transforming the lives of disadvantaged women in India and Nepal received grants totalling US$40,000.
This year’s judges included:
• Professor Jasjit Singh, Head Judge, Associate Professor of Strategy, INSEAD
• Anna-Karin Jatfors, Deputy Regional Director, UN Women Regional Office for Asia and the Pacific
• Yvette Oh, Executive Vice President, Market Development, Asia Pacific, Mastercard
• Denis Usher, Managing Partner, Mazars LLP, Singapore
• Dorothea Guilland, Director, Bain Executive Network, Bain & Company
Project Inspire: 5 Minutes to Change the World is a joint initiative from the Singapore Committee for UN Women and Mastercard, to help young change-makers create a better world for women and girls in Asia Pacific. The competition is jointly organised by Singapore Committee for UN Women and Mastercard, with the support of knowledge partner, INSEAD as well as strategic partner Bain & Company. Supporting partner Mazars joins Project Inspire for 2016.
For more information visit www.projinspire.com