We inspire success, confidence and hope in each child
At the Peel District School Board, we are committed to inspire the smile within each child. Everything we do is designed to help each child achieve to the best of his or her ability. Our collective, daily efforts make a positive difference in the lives of our students, their families and the world.
There’s no better place for your child to learn, grow and succeed. Here’s why:
- Your children are our children. We are committed to their well-being, safety and success.
- We expect nothing short of excellence and set high expectations for achievement. Our students consistently achieve academic and personal excellence.
- Students are encouraged to pursue their passions—we offer a variety of programs of choice and extracurricular activities to meet the needs of every student.
- Our schools are alive with diversity. This enhances the school experience—students learn to interact in a diverse environment and prepare for global citizenship in Canada and the world.
- Our dedicated, caring and diverse staff are well-qualified and results-oriented individuals who help students achieve to their full potential.
- We enable creative and innovative learning through technology to engage each student.
- We welcome and value parent and community involvement. We listen and respond to needs, so that everyone is included, recognized and valued.
Visit www.peelschools.org to learn more and to find your local Peel elementary or secondary school.
Follow us on social media: