Read more: http://pdxint.at/2a1hCFj
The Reaper’s Due is the newest expansion for Crusader Kings II, the best-selling medieval strategy simulator from Paradox Development Studio. This expansion highlights the historic importance of epidemics and disease in the Middle Ages, especially the Black Death – an outbreak of the bubonic plague that may have killed a third of the population of Europe.
The Reaper’s Due introduces many new systems and features to what is already the richest medieval tapestry in gaming:
- Epidemics: Diseases may spread from province to province along trade and sea lanes, lowering your income and available soldiers
- Prosperity and Royal Focus: Well managed provinces in peaceful kingdoms will pay huge dividends in gold and manpower
- Hospitals and Royal Physicians: Prevent the outbreak of disease in your kingdom, and make sure your courtiers have access to the latest in Dark Ages Medical Science
- Royal Seclusion: Shield yourself from the diseases tearing your kingdom apart, even if it means ignoring the plight of your people
- New Event Chains: Is the new epidemic the End of Days? Is there someone else to blame for these horrors? Are there supernatural origins or solutions to the world’s problems?