In this week's episode of Hanging Out At the Hive Jacqueline Botting with WiseTribe Celebration joined us to share her incredible initiative 1,000 Wise Tribers. Discover how she is making a difference in our community and you can, too.
More about WiseTribe: https://wisetribe.us/
Thank You for Caring and Making a Difference!
As an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, the Listen Learn Care Foundation welcomes contributions from individuals, corporations, foundations and other organizations that share our goals and support our mission. Your support enables us to pursue the goals encompassed by The Caring Agenda – giving children tools to succeed in school and in life; building the capacity of nonprofit organizations through collaboration and innovation; and helping communities prepare for disasters, as well as recovering and rebuilding afterwards.
Donate today! https://listenlearncare.org...
LISTEN LEARN CARE FOUNDATION
Our mission is summarized by our tagline, Listen Learn Care:
• Listen to the needs of the community and continually seek out ways to serve children, families, organizations, and society;
• Learn new approaches to developing innovative, collaborative, and sustainable solutions to pressing social, economic, and environmental issues and concerns;
• Care by sharing knowledge and expertise, and by creating, supporting, and implementing a wide range of philanthropic programs and initiatives that make a difference in our world.
The Difference Maker! Movement’s priorities, which form our Caring Agenda, include:
1. Equipping children with tools to succeed in school and in life;
2. Engaging individuals who desire to make a difference in the world through donations, volunteerism, and information sharing;
3. Enhancing the capabilities of nonprofit organizations by providing the expertise, resources, and collaboration they need to increase their capacity while becoming more efficient and effective;
4. Partnering with businesses of all sizes to develop and implement philanthropic programs that engage their employees and deliver measurable results; and
5. Helping communities prepare for disasters and recover and rebuild afterwards.