This is the Director's Cut of the Telstra Road to Discovery ad currently running on Vevo and as a Pre-Roll to launch the new season. This is part of a much wider campaign that included mentor videos, master class videos with Aussie hip-hop group Bliss & Esso and of course, the TRTD events themselves. For more info see Telstra.com/TRTD
Agency: Authentic Entertainment (ACL) Director: Eran Thomson Producer: Karen Muxworthy DOP: Simon Hammond Editor: Andrew Seaton Sound Design: Kathleen Burrows (Noise Intl.) Post Production: Matt Samperi
Eran is a Writer, Director and Creative Director working mainly in Sydney and L.A.
Currently he is part-time Creative Director at Notice Corp. (www.noticecorp.com) where he works developing features, short films, branded content, TV shows and other creative projects.
Recent work includes upcoming webisodes of "The C & Borracho Show" (http://welovedonkeys.com) as well as the short film "Socio" (http://sociofilm.com) selected for 5 international film festivals to date including Interfilm Berlin.
Eran is also a commercial Director whose credits include work for Foot Locker USA, Kidney Health Australia and the controversial, award-winning Greens Party ad created for the ABC advertising program "Gruen Transfer."
He has won numerous creative advertising, design and film/tv awards and his work has been frequently recognized in marketing textbooks, trade journals and creative annuals.
Eran's previous advertising experience working with top creative agencies (BBH, TBWA) gives him the brand building expertise, client management skills, and the strategic insight necessary to make your next project a success.
He is available for freelance and directorial work. Please see eranthomson.com & eranco.com for more info.
• Writing Short & Feature Film Scripts, TV Shows, Ads, Articles
• Development of TV Shows and Branded Content (Original Ideas or from Briefs)
• Direction of Commercials, Branded Content, Virals, Webisodes/Mobisodes etc.
• Creative Direction & Development of Media-Neutral Advertising Campaigns - Above the Line, Experiential & Interactive/Digital
• Production: TV Commercials, Web Series, Branded Entertainment, Short Form
• Copywriting: Website Copy, SEO Copy, Brand Tone of Voice, Packaging and more