- Kevin Bulmer is an empowering and inspiring speaker, coach, consultant & host of The No Schedule Man Podcast, which features conversations on personal and professional growth. (http://www.NoScheduleManPod...
What people are saying about Kevin's speaking:
“It blew me out of the water. It was what I was expecting and then some and more after that. It was really, really impressive. This is how we wanted to end the conference, leaving people feeling good, feeling empowered, walking away with a sense of, ‘Life may have handed me a couple curve balls, but I can make a change and I can make the most out of my situation.’”
– Stephanie McGill, Executive Director, Brain Injury Association of London & Region
“It was great! There were a lot of really good comments on the evaluation. People really liked it. You (Kevin) got to people today. I would recommend (Kevin) highly.”
– Mary Lynne Stewart – Director of Fund Development & Communications, March of Dimes Canada ( “Opening Doors for Accessibility” Event)
“The speech was amazing. Kevin did such a great job. He interacted with the crowd and … made it very personal. I was very impressed. It actually almost had me in tears a few times.”
– Mike Mulligan – Owner/Founder of Moving Forward Rehabilitation and Wellness Centre (“Opening Doors for Accessibility” Event)
“Kevin, your Rise Like a Phoenix, Race Like a Turtle talk touched my heart several times, and even brought tears to my eyes. What you said was delivered so professionally and flawlessly, that my attention was riveted on you the whole time. Your message is a valuable one that everyone needs to hear, take to heart, and act upon. Thank you!”
– Sheila Stevenson, Certified Trauma Relief Coach
“Kevin’s stage presence, confidence, passion and authentic energy is powerful. He amplifies his inspiring story by living the message he shares.”
– Michael Doyle, Speaker, Coach, Author of “At The Helm” & co-host of MoMondays London
“He executes and delivers his story in a way that captivates his audience and has them listening to every word. We were honoured to have Kevin commence our evening of speakers! The audience gave him rave reviews and we would be honoured to have him return anytime. Thank you Kevin for your ROCK STAR performance and delivery!”
– Melissa Schenk, CEO of MS2 Productions, Keynote Speaker & co-host of MoMondays London
Kevin's most popular keynote speeches | workshops are:
- "Rise Like a Phoenix, Race Like a Turtle: Reframing challenge with resourcefulness and rediscovery."
- "When All That's Left Is To Go RIGHT: The risk of racing in circles, staying stuck in your story"
- "I Am The No Schedule Man ... Who Are You? The awesome power of authenticity and asking the right questions"
Contact email@example.com to inquire about Kevin's speaking availability.
Learn more at http://www.KevinBulmer.com
©2017 Kevin Bulmer Enterprises