6 months ago
Roger Mason loves new technology. His wife Isabelle does not. So when he brought home a Nest Protect: Smoke + Carbon Monoxide alarm, she was skeptical. And when he got an alert on his phone from Nest Protect that there was smoke in her home, she was dubious. There was nobody home but the dogs - what could be on fire. Just in case, she changed her plans and came back home to find a box of granola bars and Goldfish crackers on fire in the kitchen.
The culprit? Inveterate counter surfer and 80-pound-cuddle-bug, Cody.
Be part of the Nest community: http://google.com/+nesthttp://facebook.com/nesthttp://twitter.com/nest