I finished this faster than expected! Yesterday was my 6th anniversary on YT and I'm celebrating this with a 6 min long video :)
I mostly used clips from my favorite dramas and movies. About 90 percent of the video are my fav dramas/movies, and the other 10 percent I pretty much only used because the scenes matched the lyrics or the mood (I still like those dramas but they're not my favs).
This song means a lot to me, it's one of my top 5 favorite songs of all time. I've started many videos with it, but I wasn't happy with any of them. Since I love this song so much, I didn't want to shorten it, so I used the whole song. I still hope you will watch the whole video even if it's long. And there are also some glitches, but it took forever to render it, so I didn't want to do it again :/
As always, thank you so much for watching my videos, your comments always make me smile ♥
Everything you need to know if written at the end of the video.
The quote at the beginning is from Supernatural.