• Class 1 - Origin of This Kundalini Power • Class 2 - The Reason for Kundalini's Dormant Nature • Class 3 - Kundalini as the vehicle of Consciousness • Class 4 - The Natural Containment and Suppression • Class 5 - Cosmic Alignment of the Kundalini Power
In this series, we will study the Kundalini and its Subtle Signatures within the Body.
• What is Kundalini Kundalini is the primary vehicle of consciousness that the Soul uses to express itself on the physical and mental realms. All mental and physical movement is a direct result of man’s dormant state of kundalini being calibrated and distributed throughout the mental and physical bodies. The dormant state of Kundalini is said to be the point where the “One United Conscious Awareness” of the Soul ends and the Limited State Consciousness begins. Where the One (the Soul consciousness which is connected to the Spirit’s universal awareness becomes the Many hidden in layer of different frequency of consciousness. When the Soul pushes the Shakti power down Brahmic line of force call Sushumna where pure states of consciousness resides in a un-static state of pure silence and stillness. This downward movement configures the Shakti power into a state of limited consciousness brought about by the Karmic pressures of lower Chakras. These karmic pressures assist the Soul in bring about the three and half energy configuration that becomes the vehicle of consciousness. The Physical body of man is animated from the vital life force within the body which is the pranic flow of cosmic energies.
Over the next 12 to 18 weeks I will introduce over 100 mystic techniques that is used for psychic and spiritual development among "Mystics". In these classes we will look at the mystic knowledge behind these techniques and I will give brief demonstration of the techniques with the students present in the class.
The Handouts for the class can be obtain by emailing us and requesting a copy of the class handouts, please mention the date the class aired, the class subject and the class number. At the end of these class series, we will put together a Book or Manual of these Mystic Practices for Personal, Psychic and Spiritual Development, this manual will be available for purchase from the "International Mystic Knowledge Center Inc.".
The Following is a brief outline of the "137 Mystic Practices" we will go over during this 12 to 18 week class series.
Part 1: Fourteen Brief Points for Understanding the Knowledge behind these Mystic Practices
Part 2: One Hundred and Thirty-Seven (137) Mystic Techniques Described
The first 83 Mystic Practices
• · Four mystic techniques on r Relaxing the Body.
• · Ten Mystic Techniques for Controlling Basic Aspects of Mind.
• · Nine mystic Mudra Yoga Techniques,
• · Eleven Pranayama Techniques,
• · Six Mystic Prayer Techniques
• · Twelve Mystic Techniques of Psychic Visualizations
• · Eight Mystic Techniques for Spiritual Healing
• · Four Mystic Techniques for bring about Degrees for Splitting Man's Consciousness
• · Eighteen Mystic Techniques for Psychic Development
Part 3: Twelve Yogas Techniques Used for Spiritual Development Practices
The Next Mystic Practices from 84 through 95
Part 4: The Eight Limbs of Yoga the Keys Use in All Mystic Practices (A Way of Life)
The Next Mystic Practices from 96 through 103
Part 5: The Mystic Practice of Karma Yoga (Adopting the Divine Laws of Karma into in Daily Life)
The Next Mystic Practices from 104 through 116
Part 6: A Series of Raja Yoga Techniques, which are design to gain control over mental the operations of man's mind as taught By Yogi Ramacharaka
The Next Mystic Practices from 117 through 128
Part 7: The Sacral Techniques of Mantra Sastra (Knowledge)
"The Serpent Power: The Secrets of Tantric and Shaktic Yoga" By Arthur Avalon
Written by a leading authority on Shaktic and Tantric thought, this book is considered the prime document for study and application of Kundalini yoga. It probes the philosophical and mythological nature of Kundalini, the esoteric anatomy associated with it, the study of mantras, the chakras, or psychic centers in the human body, much more.
Sir John Woodroffe did great service to the students of "Tantra" originally elucidated in Sanskrit. Some of the Author's other famous books are Sakti and Sakta, The World as Power, The Garland of Letters, and The Great Liberation and Hymns to the Goddess and Hymn to Kali.
Sunday, September 6, 2015 Chapter-1 Introduction
Sunday, September 13, 2015 Chapter-2 Bodiless Consciousness
Sunday, September 20, 2015 Chapter-3 Embodied Consciousness (Jivatma)
Sunday, September 27, 2015 Chapter-3 Embodied Consciousness (Jivatma)
Sunday, October 4, 2015 Chapter-4 Mantra
Sunday, October 11, 2015 Chapter-5 The Centres or Lotuses (Chakra, Padma)
Sunday, October 18, 2015 Chapter-5 The Centres or Lotuses (Chakra, Padma)
Sunday, October 25, 2015 Chapter-6 Practice (Yoga:Laya Karma)
Sunday, November 1, 2015 Chapter-6 Practice (Yoga:Laya Karma)
Sunday, November 8, 2015 Chapter-7 Theoretical Bases of this Yoga
Sunday, November 15, 2015 Chapter-7 Theoretical Bases of this Yoga
Sunday, November 22, 2015 Open Discussion and Q & A
Over the next couple of weeks the Miami Metaphysical Study Group will Lecture on the twenty-one main subjects of metaphysics that build the proper foundation of occult and mystic thinking. These mystic teachings are the karmic framework for all metaphysical teachings, basic and advanced alike, on the Occult & Mystic philosophies. The first two weeks we will cover the four top subjects as listed below which are considered to be the foundation of all metaphysical teachings. These series of lectures, will be on the mystic constitution of man which will layout the mystic makeup of man. The last five weeks will be on the mystic science that governs the development progress of man. We welcome all who are seeking a metaphysical foundation in the mystic sciences. At the end of every class we will have open discussions and questions.
The foundation of all metaphysical teachings
Week-1 Sunday, November 10, 2013
2 The Life of Man, as Spirit "A Divine Spark of God".
3 The Soul of Man, as the Manifested Expression of "Spirit"
Week-2 Sunday, November 17, 2013
4 The Shakti Power, It Principles and Function
5 The Soul's Involution and Modification of Shakti
The Mystic Constitution of Man
Week-3 Sunday, November 24, 2013
6 The Formation of the Man's Auric Structure
7 Kundalini, the Vehicle of Consciousness for the Soul (and Life Force of All the Bodies)
Week-4 Sunday, December 01, 2013
8 The Chakra System, as Realms of Existence and Level of Consciousness
9 The Nadi System of Man tided Into the Chakra System
Week-5 Sunday, December 08, 2013
10 The Granthi Knots, The Conversion Points of Maha-Bindus
11 The Mental Bodies, "The Formation of Man's Consciousness"
Week-6 Sunday, December 15, 2013
12 The Pranic Formation "of the Five Major and Minor Pranas within the Body"
13 The Etheric Bodies of Expression
Week-7 Sunday, December 22, 2013
14 The Astral Bodies of Expression
15 The Physical Body of Expression
The Mystic Science That Governs the Progress
Week-8 Sunday, December 29, 2013
16 The Human Aura, The Significance of Man's Thoughts Actions
17 Understanding the Law of Karma
Week-9 Sunday, January 05, 2014
18 Karma and Reincarnation
19 The Psychic Development Lesson for Man
Week-10 Sunday, January 12, 2014
20 The Spiritual Development Lesson for Man
21 The Spiritual Evolution of Man
Week-11 Sunday, January 19, 2014
22 Glossary -(Identifying the terminology of the subjects)