Cheat your way to homemade scones with this amazing three-ingredient recipe hack. It's a super-quick and simple shortcut for scones that are light, fluffy, and delicious served with a big dollop of cream and jam on top. Who'd have guessed it?!
700g of self-raising flour
1 can of lemonade (330ml)
300ml of whipping cream
1. Mix the self-raising flour, lemonade and cream into a large bowl until it makes a fluffy dough
2. Tip the dough onto a floured board and flatten it out so it's around one inch thick
3. Using an upside-down mug - or an actual scone cutter - cut even circles out of the dough, rolling up the excess and repeating this step until there's none left
4. Place the scones on a lined baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 220°C for 10-12 minutes, until cooked through and golden brown on top
5. Remove from the oven and leave to cool before smothering in jam and clotted cream
Like this? Subscribe to the YouTube channel for more Mumsnet content. New videos every week: http://tiny.mn/1k47ooT
See more videos at http://www.mumsnet.com/video
Mumsnet is the UK's biggest online network for parents. Join the conversation at www.mumsnet.com
Like Mumsnet on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mu...
Follow Mumsnet on Twitter: @mumsnettowers