To help millions of Americans effortlessly stay on top of bills, Mint is now adding bill tracking and payment to its free personal finance app.
New intelligent features send automated reminders, update payment status, and suggest bills to sync based on prior transaction history, with no additional set up needed for existing Mint users.
The tools aim to take the work out of bill management by doing what Mint does best: seamlessly integrating data from multiple sources into an actionable picture.
Specific benefits include:
• Smart Reminders: Sends notifications with bill amounts and due dates so people can quickly and easily review and pay on the spot.
• Two-Tap Payments: Learns an individual’s payment history, so it’s just two taps for people to pay in the future, saving time without the need to log in to multiple accounts to pay bills.
• Quick Payments: Expedites payments through Mint, often paying in one day.
• Free Payment Options: Provides free checking account payments and bill tracking for an unlimited number of payments per month.
• Easy Onboarding: Auto populates bill tracking and reminders for existing bills with no extra setup for those with an existing Mint account.
• Credit Score Snapshot: Offers in-app credit score updates so individuals can keep tabs on their financial profile and take steps to improve it by using bill tracking and payment in Mint.