1. An Uncommon Era - 0:00
2. There's Feeling In These Potatoes! - 2:40
3. A Velveteen Season is Calling - 5:37
4. The Sights Won't See Themselves! - 8:26
5. What The F... Hey! - 13:46
6. Dalai Guanxi - 19:47
7. Immersive Calligraphy - 24:19
8. Adventures Across The Sea - 27:24
9. Truth, Voice and Ivory - 33:00
10. I Don't Miss That Hairstyle - 36:37
11. A Liberated Destiny Finally Earned - 43:55
12. The Shape Of Understanding - 47:58
13. BONUS - Unreleased Adventure Game Title Theme - 51:05
14. BONUS - Unreleased Adventure Game Overworld Theme - 53:37
15. BONUS - Forest of Forbidden Paths - 55:04
16. BONUS - Unreleased Adventure Game Game Over Theme - 59:38
Yes, I'm taking advantage of Youtube's SEO system to showcase my own music instead of 1 hour of curated video game music that you were probably expecting upon clicking it, but then again uploaders really aren't supposed to be uploading content that isn't their creation anyway and this IS a collection of music instead of just a single soundtrack work. I added some (unmastered) bonus tracks to it that I don't have easily available elsewhere that are of a (broadly) relaxing nature.
On to the work itself, this is the commissioned work I did for the visual novel Without Within III (or 3, whichever it's stylized as) by InvertMouse. The game contains other songs from previous entries in the series and this release only showcases the work I did for it, plus, as I said earlier, some other unreleased and unmastered work I've done to help reach the 1 hour mark. The first song on the soundtrack is an admittedly somewhat out-of-place Metroid Prime-sounding track that I was nonetheless happy to provide, but much of the rest of the soundtrack has a foundation in folksy, light-flavored tracks heavily modeled after Yasunori Mitsuda's work in the early 2000s with Chrono Cross, Xenogears, Legend of Legaia 2, etc. with the exception of a couple electronic tracks on here. The other tracks are for a work-in-progress game that I'm nonetheless allowed to share.
My Without Within III work is mastered by Brandon Strader. I played keyboards on some tracks here.