The 20th Annual 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗻𝗲 Hands-on 𝗦𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 is highly acclaimed and accredited for 15 hours of category 1 CME. June 13 - 19, 2020. Learn more https://wilderness-medicine...
... or by calling 1-800-246-7238.
This course is designed for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals seeking to learn/refine wilderness, travel medicine, expedition medicine, & survival skills.
Great for beginners and experts alike. Non-medical guests welcome!
The location is in the beautiful, rugged, Mt. Shasta/Marble Mountains Wilderness areas of Northern California on the banks of the Klamath River.
- Course Dates: June 13 - 19, 2020
Includes 4 days of whitewater rafting and an optional one-day "snow school" with Sierra Wilderness Seminars on Friday, June 17
- Optional Ascent of Mt. Shasta (14,161 ft.): June 18-19, 2012 (via non-technical route), with Sierra Wilderness Seminars.
- Approved for 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
- Topics include: hypothermia, high altitude illness, swiftwater rescue, snakebites, medical kits for expeditions, patient evacuation, orthopedic injuries, heat illness, wilderness survival, backcountry trauma management, preparing for foreign travel, and many others.
This course is highlighted by four days of exciting whitewater rafting (class III-IV) on the world-class Salmon and Klamath Rivers. Enjoy delicious meals, starry campfires, and camaraderie in a spectacular riverside setting!
- Please call 1-800-246-7238 or visit https://bbxrafting.com/prod...
... to register
All of the CME lectures and hands-on training take place outdoors and are taught by 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘂𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗛𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗗 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗹 𝗢𝗹𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗥𝗡 - leaders in the field of wilderness medicine.