Gather Packing Supplies
• Packing tape
• Rubber bands
• Box cutter
• Bubble pack to protect fragile items
• Colored tissue
• A variety of boxes to fit your packing needs.
Preparing a Box
1. Fold down short flaps, then long flaps. Use multiple pieces of tape to secure the bottom for heavier boxes.
2. Tape down flaps to make the box easier to pack.
3. Line bottom of box with crumpled newsprint.
4. Label boxes on sides, not top of box.
Mayflower is here to guide you through your move, every step of the way. We offer tailored services to meet your needs and budget. Visit Mayflower.com to learn how we can help you with your next move.