Recorded with camera and airplay on iPad. Tweaking things… still missing particles for bow waves etc. - light still not as good as I want it.…
About WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic:
A World War II mobile submarine simulation game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (currently in development). Desktop versions will be released after the iOS version.
The first release will be "WOTA: Wolves of the Atlantic - U 96", this mobile subsim offers a faster game play without reducing realism.
The full version of WOTA will offer:
• A full scale and realistic U-Boat simulation for iOS (later Mac, PC, Linux).
• Career oriented game play (1939-1945).
• Huge game world spanning the entire Atlantic Ocean, North and Mediterranean Seas.
• Dynamic campaigns. You won't be limited to fighting battles in tiny preprogrammed missions.
• Full realism.
• Physical accurate simulation of ballast tanks, engines and hydrodynamic behavior.
• Crew management.
• Historically accurate AI and ASDIC behavior based on original research.
• Wolfpacks! You and the AI U-Boats hunt together in the Battle of the Atlantic.
• Use all important german WWII U-Boat classes and even some experimental boats.
• All types of naval WWII Weapons.
• Physical accurate Flight Simulation, aircraft AI controls aircrafts with a virtual joystick.
• Focke-Achgelis Fa 330 „Bachstelze" observation helicopter.
• Enemy subs, german fleet, italian and japanese submarines and vessels.
• Milchkuh supply U-Boats.
• Full walk-through UBoat interiors.
• Game Center support.
• Full iPad and Retina display support.
• Mac OS X, Windows and Linux version planned after iOS release.
More info about the game on: http://www.wolves-of-the-at...