A multi-access legal assistance video for all South Australians including:
• People who are Deaf
• People who are hard of hearing
• People who are Blind or have low vision
• People with intellectual disability
• People with cognitive impairment
• People with acquired brain injury
The information is delivered verbally, in Auslan and with subtitles. Notably, the film caters to people who have difficulty processing large amounts of visual information. The film is shot simply in black-and-white, edited at a very measured pace, and presents information clearly with minimal distractions.