• Increased productivity and precision while tagging SharePoint items and documents manually.
• Content-based term suggestions.
• Content classification rules supported to increase the precision of classification.
• Installed IFilters are used for content analysis, e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF and many more.
• Fully integrated with SharePoint 2010 / 2013 default tagging dialogue.
• Helps to manage libraries that host more than 5.000 items (list view threshold).
• External data sources fully supported.
The Layer2 Tag Suggester for Microsoft SharePoint makes it as easy as possible to manually classify content using centrally managed enterprise metadata. While manually tagging or categorizing items and documents with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 or 2013 using the new managed metadata and enterprise keyword columns, the Layer2 Tag Suggester for SharePoint automatically offers a set of appropriate content-based category or keyword suggestions, depending on the term store taxonomies and managed metadata, synonyms, content categorization rules, item and document properties and metadata, information store context and textual document contents. By default Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or 2013 offers an auto-complete feature for manual content categorization only.