If You want to save money but still have questions about Waste Oil Heaters, this video is for you. Watch as Tom Francois, Regional Sales Manager for Lanair Products showcases the Lanair Waste Oil Heater line of products piece by piece.
What a Typical Installation looks like
- We demo a 215 Gallon Through Roof installation
The difference between
- MX (standard) and
- MXD (ductable) heaters.
What is included with a Lanair Value Package
- Chimney Kit
The differences between
- A 215 Gallon Tank Stand and
- A standard 80 Gallon Tank
What you should expect to receive in a shipment.
- A Heater on one palette
- Tank and Chimney on another (if value package)
What can be burned with a Lanair heater.
- And what can be Mixed in the Lanair Tank
How a Lanair heater works
- Lanair Tank Strains your Oil
- Oil is Pumped through a Filter
- Oil is Preheated inside the Burner
- Compressor atomizes fuel for burning
- Oil is ignited and begins to provide heat