All work done with Blender and Gimp.
James Jannaway. May 2013 Demoreel Breakdown :
1. Pilot Character -- Modeled from a reference image by Tim Von Rueden, posted on cgcookie.com as a modeling exercise.
2. Velociraptor - Modeled from a reference image by Rob Miranda, textured by layering several generated and hand painted layers on top of each other.
3. Sword -- Modeled to demonstrate a technique for making the leather wrappings on the handle. Textures modified from the Blender Open Material Repository.
4. Velociraptor walk cycle - The rig is modified from Rigify*, animation by myself.
5. Obstacle course - basic character modeled by myself, rigged using Rigify, animation by myself.
6. Jumping somersault - clive rig by Beorn Leonard, animation by myself.
7. Velociraptor jumps onto a block, animation by myself.