Explains benefits of Insulated Concrete Forms (ICFs), a revolutionary construction method for sustainable (green), energy efficient, safe and comfortable buildings - brought to you by Quad-Lock Building Systems.
Owners of ICF buildings consistently praise their living comfort, noise reduction, energy efficiency, and strength. Insulated Concrete Forms provide:
- Ultra Energy Efficient - The Quad-Lock system can reduce heating & cooling costs by up to 70% or more compared with wood construction.
- Durable - concrete structures can last for 100s of years versus decades, with lower maintenance costs.
- Smart - Insurance premiums and HVAC costs can be lower for Quad-Lock homes and re-sale values are typically higher.
BETTER Health & Comfort
Improved Indoor Air Quality - Quad-Lock ICF walls will not promote rot, mold or mildew. Reduced air infiltration allows better conditioning & allergen filtering of indoor air.
- Comfort - consistent inside temperatures without cold spots or drafts.
- Peace & Quiet - with a 50% reduction in noise transfer compared to wood.
- Super Strong - Reinforced concrete homes can be designed to withstand many hurricane/tornado force winds and associated flying debris, keeping your family secure.
- Fire Resistant - Quad-Lock walls have a firerating of up to 4 hours compared to only 1 hour for wood walls.
The Bottom Line:
Total Cost of Ownership is Lower in a Quad-Lock ICF Home