Iptor Supply Chain Systems
78
  • IBS Launches New Brand

    47 views 3 months ago
    Jayne Archbold, CEO, introduces IBS' new name and brand.

    ###

    Hello, I'm Jayne Archbold and I'm delighted to introduce you to our new name and brand, Iptor Supply Chain Systems. Our company has evolved over the past 40 years, and today marks an exciting new chapter as we move forward together with you.

    Our customers are at the heart of everything that we do, and we've learned from you that to thrive in today's complex, interconnected supply chain is increasingly tough. We understand that managing exceptions has become mission-critical for you, that our solutions must provide robust functionality and the flexibility to handle the toughest challenges.

    We see that for many distribution centric businesses, 90% of transactions are predictable so processing can be highly automated for fast and efficient throughput. But the other 10%, the exceptions, the one offs, the special requirements, are critical to your success because these orders are where you add value and differentiate yourself from competitors.

    But if that 10% is not managed properly, it can wreak havoc on your business and your margins. So we will continue to deliver solutions and services to help you excel at the full range of transactions. From the 90% business as usual order, to the special 10%, the exceptions. We’re committed to helping you add value for your customers, efficiently fulfilling every order they send your way.

    We’ve chosen the name Iptor Supply Chain Systems to bring new focus to our expertise in cloud and managed services, along with our deep roots in supply chain management. Today, 17% of our customers rely on Iptor Managed Services to run their business. Our vision is to build on the proven success of Iptor to transform the way that we serve our existing and new customers.

    With cloud deployment as the default for new customers, and digital transformation for existing customers, Iptor Supply Chain Systems will empower you to Rule The Exception. We will continue to deliver feature rich, functional software at competitive prices. Continue to deliver practical, modular, scalable systems that are connected, intuitive and adaptable. Continue our reputation for reliable products and services that you can depend on day in and day out.

    And continue to give that peace of mind that comes from being owned by Marlin Equity Partners, a well-resourced investor with deep technology sector expertise. And continue to grow and support enduring relationships with you, our customers. Moving forward together, your supply chain partner Iptor will help you Rule The Exception. Show less
    Read more
  • Uploads Play all

    This item has been hidden
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...