FOLLOW our work to put residents FIRST: https://twitter.com/Hillingdon
MORE: This is the November meeting of the Cabinet of the London Borough of Hillingdon, chaired by the Leader of the Council, Councillor Ray Puddifoot MBE.
The meeting was broadcast live from the Civic Centre in Uxbridge and Cabinet considered the matters set out below:
- Hillingdon Homelessness Prevention Strategy 2017 to 2022
- Establishment of a Commercial Property and Trading Company
- Older People's Plan Update
- Monthly Council Budget Monitoring Report - Month 6
PRIVATE (not for broadcast)
- Contract extensions for the Maintenance of the Civic Centre and other Corporate Properties
- Contract extension - Parking Enforcement Service
- Contract for Meals on Wheels Services
- Procurement of the Council's fuel supply
- The supply of new Library Stock
- Voluntary Sector Leases
Reports for the public items above can be viewed here: https://modgov.hillingdon.g...
After consideration of the business in public, the live camera feed was cut as the Cabinet moved to a private session to discuss confidential or commercially sensitive matters. The decisions made during this meeting, including those in the private session, will available to view on the Council’s website using the link above.
Residents are welcome to attend Cabinet in person to observe proceedings only. Hillingdon Council continually seeks to improve residents' experience when participating in meetings. If you would like to give your feedback, please fill in the form here: https://docs.google.com/a/h...
Thank you for watching!
London Borough of Hillingdon - Putting our residents FIRST