Bacon Tadka is a show where we take traditional Indian dishes and BACONIZE them. On this episode we give the hearty Chole Bhature a bacon makeover.
SUBSCRIBE to Headbanger's Kitchen here : https://goo.gl/zNENs3
Buy Bacon Tadka Merch: https://www.redwolf.in/baco...
For the Bhature
- 2 Cups of flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 100 grams yoghurt
For the Chole
- 250 grams dried channa/chickpeas
- Bacon Strips
- Tea Bag
- More bacon
- Cinnaom Sticks
- Bay Leaaves
- Cumin Seeds
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Chopped Tomatoes
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Red Chilli Powder
- Chole Masala
- Amchur Powder
- Beef Stock Cube
Prepartion - For the Bhature
1. Mix all the ingredients and kneed into a dough.
2. Let the dough rest for an hour
3. Roll out dough and deep fry.
4. Serve with Chole
Prepartion - For the Chole
1. Boil the chole for 20 minutes with some bacon strips and a tea bag.
2. Fry Bacon to a crisp in a saucepan and remove
3. Add some of the bacon fat and fry whole garam masalas
4. Add some cumin seeds and onion
5. Add ginger garlic paste and tomatoes
6. Add all the masalas and the stock cube
7. Add the water from the channa
8. Cook for 5 minutes, add the channa and cook for 5 minutes more
9. Add coriander and crispy fried bacon
10. Serve with bhature.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Credits ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Host: Demonstealer Makhija
Daduji - Micky Makhija
Filmed by Shome Makhija
Edited by Shome Makhija
Music: Sahil Makhija & Workshop - www.workshopband.com
Tasters - Shome, Akshay, Amrit, Jayesh and Avni
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Merchandise ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Buy official Merch: https://www.redwolf.in/baco...
Support the show and get yourself a HK T-Shirt from https://www.redwolf.in/head...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Website & Social Media ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website → https://www.headbangerkitch...
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/he...
Twitter → https://www.twitter.com/HKT...
Instagram → https://instagram.com/demon...