I've been on Keto now for 80 days and I thought it was time to do a dessert. This recipe was taught to me by my girlfriend Deepti and it's amazing. I hope you enjoy it, it's ketolicious.
- 1 Cup Coconut Powder
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Almonds
- 50 Grams Butter
- Stevia to taste
- 226 grams of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of yogurt
- 1 Egg
- Lemon juice to taste
1. For the base, melt the butter, add it to the powdered almonds and coconut powder. Mix together and set in the baking moulds. Chill in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
2. Mix the cream cheese, egg, yogurt, stevia, lemon juice together for the cheesecake
3. Pour into the moulds.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes at 170C till it's cooked through
5. Chill for 4 hours
6. Garnish with Strawberries.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Suggested Videos ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bacon Tadka - Season 1 → https://goo.gl/YnXgVB
Headbanger's Soup Kitchen → https://goo.gl/s1C4Si
Crazy Non Vegetarian Recipes | Demonic Cookery → https://goo.gl/dpwCaa
Headbanger's Kitchen Hacks → https://goo.gl/RpnzNx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Merchandise ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Support the show and get yourself a HK T-Shirt from https://www.redwolf.in/head...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Website & Social Media ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Website → https://www.headbangerkitch...
Facebook → https://www.facebook.com/he...
Twitter → https://www.twitter.com/HKT...
Instagram → https://instagram.com/demon...